OFFSET RETRACT and STRAIGHT RETRACT PIN DEVICES
The Retract Pin Devices come in 2 bore sizes and has several other great options. The main purpose of this device is for retracting pins from welding components before unloading. The Offset Retract Pin options (45 and 65 mm) allow an area to be pinned out that cannot be reached using the straight retract pin version.
We offer custom pins and mount blocks for our Retract Pin and Straight Retract Devices. The mount blocks can be used with NAAMS or Douglas shims.
- Compact size
- 2 Bore sizes available (40mm & 50mm)
- Multiple cap options available
- Pins can be changed without disassembly of device
- Cap functions as a net gage
- Cylinder has sensing options
- Variety of mounts, shapes
- Mount block bolt/shim patterns both in Metric and ANSI.
- Pins available in round, round-diamond, round-square, oval, oval-diamond, & oval square