SERVICES / Automation Services
We understand how important uptime is to productivity and your bottom line. Lincoln Electric Automation™ can help you meet your production needs with automation services. Our service team provides automation support in the following areas:
- Robot and Controls Programming
- Coordination of System Relocation
- On-Site Refurbishment
- FARO® Arm/CMM Support
- Factory Rebuilds
- Warranty and Product Support
- Preventative Maintenance
- System Upgrades and Optimization
- System Integration
- Production Support
Robot and Controls Programming
Whether you need to optimize your current programming, need to add automation to non-automated systems, or need help with new installs or programming, our certified technicians are ready to help you improve your cycle times with arc, resistance, and laser welding, material handling, cutting, and other automation processes.
Our robot brand experience includes:
Our controls programming experience includes:
- GE Cimplicity®
We also offer offline simulation and programming to save you time and money by maximizing product launch efficiencies.
Need programming help?
Automation equipment maintenance is critical to keeping your operations running effectively. Our service technicians can give you peace of mind with simplified, preventive maintenance for your automation equipment:
- Replace and recalibrate servo motors (robot and positioner)
- Replace drive cards, servo packs, I/O cards
- Refurbish weld equipment, ground leads, and torches
- Calibrate positioner
- Fine tune coordinated motion systems
- Software upgrades
- Maintain all cables and connectors, electrical components in the system
- Maintain tooling
- Update safety circuits and equipment
- Holiday/Changeover technical support
Want to talk to one of our service experts?
Our trained and certified technicians are committed to producing defect-free, reliable, and maintainable products and services. We offer CMM and quality reports in-house using our Starrett® CMM (measuring size of 48”x80”x40”), Mututoyo® CMM (measuring size 905mm x 2005mm x 805mm), or at your facility using our Silver series Faro® Arms for tooling verification.